jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do we spend so much on shopping for cloths etc yet 90% of people look sloppy

1. luckykarma profile image61
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

Why do we spend so much on shopping for cloths etc yet 90% of people look sloppy?

Most people seem to throw anything on to go to the movies, shopping centres and one place they turn up in their PJ's in winter in a very good shopping centre? Why? No pride, don't care? I just can't believe all these beautiful cloths never seem to hit the streets, maybe they are just for special occasions or for evenings.

2. LanaLu profile image59
    LanaLuposted 5 years ago

Its not about spending too much its about how you wear it... A person can go out there and purchase an outfit for $500 but the person who only spent $50 looks much better. When it comes to looks its how a person presents and carries him or herself.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Its all a matter of opinion- some people think pajamas in public is a good look for them. I don't necessarily agree, but I also know that they might not like what I'm wearing. A lot of clothes are very expensive, and most people (including me) can't afford to shop anywhere but Target or Ross.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

The old social norms are collapsing. College kids and other poor people often wear whatever they want because they can't afford anything else or because they don't care.