jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do we spend so much on shopping for cloths etc yet 90% of people look sloppy

1. luckykarma profile image59
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

Why do we spend so much on shopping for cloths etc yet 90% of people look sloppy?

Most people seem to throw anything on to go to the movies, shopping centres and one place they turn up in their PJ's in winter in a very good shopping centre? Why? No pride, don't care? I just can't believe all these beautiful cloths never seem to hit the streets, maybe they are just for special occasions or for evenings.

2. LanaLu profile image60
    LanaLuposted 5 years ago

Its not about spending too much its about how you wear it... A person can go out there and purchase an outfit for $500 but the person who only spent $50 looks much better. When it comes to looks its how a person presents and carries him or herself.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Its all a matter of opinion- some people think pajamas in public is a good look for them. I don't necessarily agree, but I also know that they might not like what I'm wearing. A lot of clothes are very expensive, and most people (including me) can't afford to shop anywhere but Target or Ross.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

The old social norms are collapsing. College kids and other poor people often wear whatever they want because they can't afford anything else or because they don't care.

working