jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much does Kim Kardashian’s fashion style affect your choice of cloths?

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

How much does Kim Kardashian’s fashion style affect your choice of cloths?

She seems to like tight fitting garments that compliment her figure.

2. Connie Smith profile image90
    Connie Smithposted 5 years ago

None at all.  I do not happen to think she knows how to dress very well.  I see her in some very unflattering outfits.  The same goes for Jessica Simpson, who some see as a style maven.  I do not see that she knows how to dress either, most of the time.  However, I have seen both women look stunning as well, so I am not being catty, just honest.  Different body types are not always suited for the latest fashion.  That is why many stars have stylists.  They are clueless when it comes to how to dress.

3. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

I like to dress in my own unique style, colours that suit me and outfits i feel comfortable in. I do have a love of fashion and like to keep up to date with the latest trends, however i would never buy something just because a celebrity was seen wearing it, i find that quite sad.

4. amiebutchko profile image89
    amiebutchkoposted 3 years ago

I so want to say that it DOES NOT effect my style at all, at all, but after watching that show, I admit, I went to the sears website and looked at the Kardashian Collection!  I am ashamed to admit it, but I love big sunglasses!!!!!!!!!  It is just that Courtney and even Chloe can really look nice sometimes.....

working