jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone had eyebrow threading done? How was the experience?

1. anglnwu profile image92
    anglnwuposted 5 years ago

Has anyone had eyebrow threading done? How was the experience?

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 5 years ago

Ugh!  Angin, that sounds so scary.  I pass on the eyebrow threading!

1. anglnwu profile image92
      anglnwuposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I thought so too. I want to know what people who had it done have to say. I know of teenagers who do it regularly for the perfectly shaped eyebrow--just curious. Now, if you ever get it done (hehe), let me know.

3. Kiss andTales profile image81
    Kiss andTalesposted 5 years ago

yes . At first it was painful to me ! and later you can get use to it ! later I heard that people need to consider the cleaness of the procedure .meaning contact with the thread and the workers mouth. something to consider!

4. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

Yes i have had it done twice now and was pleased with the overall result. Friends told me it was less painful than waxing before i had it done, but i found this to be untrue. Maybe the threading was more painful to me than waxing, because i have been having my eyebrows waxed and shaped for many years, and am now used to it. Although it was more uncomfortable, the finished look was just as good. I did try threading my own eyebrows once after watching a video on youtube, however i would not advise this to others, as it really hurt and i ended up using tweezers as i could not do it correctly myself lol :-)

working