jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Which fashion trend do you find to be most despicable?

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Which fashion trend do you find to be most despicable?

Not all modern types of fashion appeal to the general public

2. profile image0
    ScottHoughposted 5 years ago

All fashion is despicable! That emperor guy's new clothes: they were the worst.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I really dislike the way so many young women wear sleeveless shirts or tank tops with huge hunks of their bra showing.  Bras are underwear and it just seems classless but it is common among many young people.

Also jeans with holes in them.

4. jbosh1972 profile image95
    jbosh1972posted 5 years ago

Essentially anything "hiphop" including paints hanging down with boxers showing on young men.

5. darrensurrey profile image75
    darrensurreyposted 5 years ago

Aside from the above comments, I have noticed a new fashion of having really "skinny" trousers and rolling the hem up. Added to that, the perpetrators don't wear socks (or wear trainer socks). Even worse if this is with a suit. It just looks so awful on men. Doesn't look bad on women but perhaps this is because it's a very feminine look. (Yes, yes, this is "in my opinion" but that is obvious; fashion is about opinions.)

6. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

My least favorite trend is in pop music, with all of these female singers on stage in their underwear. I just want to yell at them to put some pants on! I also do not like the saggy pants with boxers hanging out of them that someone else already mentioned.

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My daughter just told me they are called cargo pants. They remind me of the times my babies have gone potty in their pants just before I attend to them. I agree with your views Lowery. I wonder what the designer had in mind.

7. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

well, I've always thought shorts look stupid on adults- unless the person is doing yardwork, playing sports, or something like that.  So-called shorts that are a couple of inches above the socks are the worst. 

also, the combination of beards and shaved heads is another one I think looks ridiculous.