jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Under what circumstances would you consider yourself to be too cute for a pregna

1. Anjili profile image81
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Under what circumstances would you consider yourself to be too cute for a pregnancy?

2. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

First, I would have to consider myself cute. This old lady would never have a reason to think she is too cute for pregnancy. Besides, any woman who started out cute before becoming pregnant would end up looking quite like the rest of us after becoming pregnant - tired and haggardly.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 5 years ago

I'd have to say that I really don't understand the relationship between "cuteness" and pregnancy, or why it would or wouldn't be a deciding factor. I will say that I'm now 39 weeks pregnant with my third child, and there are aspects of me that are considerably less cute than when I started having kids. However, certain aspects of "cuteness" will go away one way or another over time, and it seems rather silly to decide against having children on that basis alone. If someone wants kids, then avoiding pregnancy because you're afraid of losing your looks will eventually lead to a lot of disappointment. If your looks are important enough to you that you'd make them a priority over kids, though, then maybe the decision not to get pregnant is definitely a sound one. If it puts any prospective mother's mind at ease, even after two kids and being the size of a drowned cow with the third, my husband still thinks I'm unbearably cute tongue.

1. Anjili profile image81
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is "cute" thinking. I like your response.

working