jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Who knows what the following grouping of words have in common?

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Who knows what the following grouping of words have in common?

"Diamonds," "As Long As You Love Me," and "Young Girls" all have in common?  Should be an easy one, especially for the men.

2. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

The old man with the young chick maybe?  Father figure...........................

Faith Reaperposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'll give a little clue, well, these are songs by Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber at a certain event here of late, where I guess the men really would not pay attention to the music.

2. bubba-math profile image60
      bubba-mathposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think all males and adult women would ignore Justin Bieber singing at any event.

3. bubba-math profile image60
    bubba-mathposted 5 years ago

They sound like titles of songs, girly songs in particular. That's the best guess this man has.

Getting closer.  Thanks for answering. I will add a little bit of a clue to the question.

4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I will let you in on a Victoria's Secret (sort of speak). The 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion show (for the Christmas Season)...

HAHAHA  You are so correct!!!   I knew I should have added that clue that the men were really not looking at the music artists, although they were really great!

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Haven't a clue.  I'll have to wait and see what comes out of this.  You have us stumped!

teaches, I knew you would not know, as connerj above had the correct answer -   Had to add an extra clue, for the men to know, and then connerj knew it right away.  Ha.  So funny.

working