What is the best hair care product?

1. profile image51
    marry8posted 5 years ago

What is the best hair care product?

I try to find a high quality hair care product which cure my damaged hair. I read a lot of comments about the different products .I have tested the most of them which don’t work on my hair. There are lots of liars. Please share your real experience. I am waiting your useful  comments.

2. mizwoody profile image58
    mizwoodyposted 5 years ago

It depends on what works best for your hair. The "so called" good ones or expensive ones don't work. And that WEN Haircare made my hair fall out and greased it down. I have found Suave professionals works for my hair and I also like using Herbal Esscense or Treseme`.
    Dove and Patene make my grease through faster. So you have to find what works for you. I quit reading comments because what works for one person might not work for another. Hope this helps

3. profile image49
    Sandra9posted 5 years ago

our hair has to be nourished from both inside and out side. Blood carries the vitamins, fatty acids to hair cell from inside, However, we can support our hair from the root to tip with some natural oil and hair care product. I have seen some comments about Ultra Nourishing Oil Treatment and shampoo from "arganlife products". My sister is using them. Her hair grows faster than before, which looks shiny and healty. Do a google search of " ARGANLife Products "