jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My favorite nail polish brand is China Glaze, Which is your favorite nail polish

1. Jasmeetk profile image82
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

My favorite nail polish brand is China Glaze, Which is your favorite nail polish brand?

2. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 4 years ago

I like Pure Ice and Revlon. They seem to chip less and have a large variety of colors to choose from. Wet N' Wild is a brand of nail polish I grew up using and still do, but it's a cheaper brand.

1. Chisa Tatum profile image54
      Chisa Tatumposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Those are good ones. I mostly buy the older ones (like from the 1990s and back) on ebay.com. To me, they last longer and they are made with better formula then the ones made in 2000s. But everyone has a right to wear what they desire.

3. Wendi Gjata profile image60
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

I love China Glaze, but there are so many options. When I want a cheap nail polish I get Sally Hanson. But I love OPI's colors!

1. Chisa Tatum profile image54
      Chisa Tatumposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I can suggest for Cheap OPI to try either online at ebay.com or at Target. It also depends where you are.

2. Jasmeetk profile image82
      Jasmeetkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

In India, all these brands are not available. We have to import them directly and they more than double of its real cost. Still, I use only China Glaze polishes. They have very very wide range of collection.!!

working