jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Should we wear unironed shirts in the winter as there seems no chance of any bad

1. Harishprasad profile image83
    Harishprasadposted 4 years ago

Should we wear unironed shirts in the winter as there seems no chance of any bad public exhibition ?

Some people wear unironed shirts in winter as they are covered with warm clothes but generally people are used to the ironed shirts irrespective of any season winter or summer. What do you think about it. It is just out of curiosity and it is obvious that by using unironed shirts in the winter saves both time and money.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 4 years ago

I have to share this does cause a little smile for me. I would answer yes. Why? We are in a severe drought in California for years now and I shower twice a week and sometimes only once. I am not sure what average is, yet where I worked (office setting and I was the only person in my office room) before I followed the same principal. No one cared until a discussion on a different matter as we discovered ourselves discussing a co-worker with a compulsive lean to washing her hands. Then I spilled the beans and suddenly I stunk all the time. Was it jest or was it real. I dun'no . . . I believe we both have interests of our present Ecosystems and the effect of our socialized tendencies (outdated?) regarding proper etiquette.

Harishprasadposted 4 years agoin reply to this

tsmog, it was all interesting. This question is the result of a casual discussion among my friends about ironing of clothes as winter has said good bye and spring is smiling. Thank you for your response to my question.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Your welcome. A note is I never iron my clothes using the after the drier a strong stiff flick of the wrists and it is now neat for hanging. I had the gruffy old guy look then. Before I had company supplied uniforms that were starched for a neatness.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I don't know about other people, but even in the winter I iron my shirts if they're wrinkled. I may not think I'll be taking off my coat or sweater, but I never really know that for sure so I want to look neat if that happens.

Harishprasadposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, sheilamayers, ways of the people are so different and such diversity adds spice to our living. So nice to have received your response.

working