Lady gaga, hot or not?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 53 discussions (83 posts)
  1. marcel285 profile image64
    marcel285posted 14 years ago

in my opinion, gaga is one ugly chick! She could look nice though, if she wore nice clothes..I think shes mental, but i have to say that shes a bloody good singer..Love or hate her, i'm always interested to see what crazy shit gaga is up to..

1. wrenfrost56 profile image57
      wrenfrost56posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, I got her album for christmas and some of the tunes are banging. I don't think she's ugly but her dress sence is Gaga for sure!

2. warchild75 profile image63
      warchild75posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Damn ugly, dont think she is mad just think she plays up to this gaga image!!!

3. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

To me she's Lazy Gag-Gag.  Can't stand the witch and wouldn't care if her tunes were banging or not.

But then, I didn't much like Michael Jackson's music, either, and could just tolerate the Beatles.

Gimme Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings....lol

4. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She's hot (though I'm not into women (at all cat species and all...just being honest)). Her outfits are out there but that's designer fashion...the abstract ones that people are afraid to wear, except Lady Gaga.She definitely a good singer...love Poker Face and Bad Romance. Paparazzi's not my style...too 90s/new millenium sleepy R&B (best lyrics though). Never got into the R&B of the 90s and New Millenium...80s yes. I wish I had a time capsule to take me back to the 80s.

5. qwark profile image61
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Gaga is YUK!...ya notice all caps for the word YUK?

1. Obscure Divine profile image61
        Obscure Divineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, really.  The shemale couldn't make for a "hot" female or male, but the "club/techno" rave music "it" produces, provides enough insanity to diverge its derailed gender status from the majority......

2. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

Hot.... well I certainly would she's right bang tidy!

3. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Hot as far as music goes. And she apparently goes for effect more than anything. That seems to be her gimmick. She might was well milk it while she can, because I think long-term, she's a flash in the pan.

4. marcel285 profile image64

Refrase that, yeah she's not ugly exactlly, but she makes herself LOOK ugly the way she dresses sometimes

5. profile image0
    ysdataposted 14 years ago

Not ... that's all I have to say

6. Bill Manning profile image67
    Bill Manningposted 14 years ago

I'd love to have a night with her! The way she dresses it would be like having a new girl every time! smile

7. marcel285 profile image64

Ok so if you had a night with Gaga, would it bother you knowing that theres a possibility that she used to be a man, or hermaphrodite..Gaga sparked those rumours herself..?

1. Bill Manning profile image67
      Bill Manningposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I personally know a few transsexuals, ladyboys and tgirls that have had that done. Trust me, she's not. She's a full female since birth. So yeah I'd do her! wink

8. LizzyBoo profile image59
    LizzyBooposted 14 years ago

She is so wierd. Look like a man in a woman clothes. If the sound she makes is singing, well then everyone can be a singer. She looks like a slapper and I believe that what makes boys hot. That is why she is so succesfull.

1. DogSiDaed profile image61
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOLOL

This made me laugh smile

1. LizzyBoo profile image59
        LizzyBooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lady Gaga remains me of a singer called Ru Paul-he has a penis and breasts, and he is a great singer and so fun. Lady Gaga is succesfull, but is that really coz of her singing? I rather believe its coz of her shaking bump and breasts in a latex dress. She is just a "POKER FACE" to me.

I know many people has their opinion so do not take my opinion disturbing you please. I just wanted to say it. I do not like Lady Gaga but I like you all dear hubbers.

9. marcel285 profile image64

Gaga is successfull, because shes so out there! And she can sing.

There seems to be a big thing about 'out there' solo female artists now. It's just another pop craze. I bet half of them are pretty normal tbh, but wear bloody stupid clothes to make them look interesting tongue

10. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Um, not.

11. marcel285 profile image64

yeah thats true in most cases..but in Gagas? you reakon shes probably pretty normal? Maybe she is, but she doesnt appear to be..but looks can be decieving

Mmm it seems very put on to me. She pisses me off with her attitude anyway. It always seems pretty snobbish in an odd way.
      Still it isn't like I have to be her friend or anything, good luck to her I say smile

12. marcel285 profile image64

Ya thats it, she does seem to have an attitude problem..no i think gaga is a very mentally unstable person..she says that fahshion means EVERYTHING to her.

13. prettydarkhorse profile image55
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

hot

14. Mitch Rapp profile image60
    Mitch Rappposted 14 years ago

Compared to Courtney Love she's a Goddess, but compared to Courtney Love I'm a Goddess!

15. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

so not. big_smile

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

16. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 14 years ago

I think she is very talented and creative.

1. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You said it all.
      But let me add that alot of people dont recognize actual talent these days.  All they are use to seeing is copycat, corny played out songs and dances. The lady is an original talent. RECOGNIZE!

17. Stan Fletcher profile image60
    Stan Fletcherposted 14 years ago

I take my hat off to anyone who 'makes it' in the music biz, one of the toughest fields to pursue, but as far as LGaga being hot?  Not so much. 
    I sense that she won't be around long, but I've been wrong before.

18. flread45 profile image59
    flread45posted 14 years ago

I would let her on my boat...

19. westpointfb20 profile image60
    westpointfb20posted 14 years ago

If clown's are hot...then sure Lady Gaga is steamin hot smile

20. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

I love her but yes she looks better from a distance than close up, especially in interviews without the photography tricks. However I love to watch her sing, I think she is a groovy rock-star, and her fashion has been copied worldwide.

21. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

She has some great songs for radio smile

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed they are great for doing your morning aerobics too as well in your lounge room.

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

or wii fit snowboarding big_smile

LMAO or holding a microphone mouthing to the words like they did in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert.....entertaining your friends with their feet up on the poofa.

1. profile image0
            mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

22. LizzyBoo profile image59
    LizzyBooposted 14 years ago

Ok ok

23. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 14 years ago

I was looking at youtube, to see if I could find another video to add to my lady Gaga hub, and I found a video of her singing "Show Me Your Teeth."

She had on these aweful high heeled shoes. Well, she was doing a dance to the song, and fell right on her ass on stage. You could tell it wasn't lip singing, because you could swear she says shit as she is falling! But, she gets right up and keeps on singing.

A word of advice! Ditch the hooker boots!

24. chrissie123 profile image60
    chrissie123posted 14 years ago

She has a penis and a vagina so My opinion is ugly man and very ugly woman. just saying.

25. Arthur Fontes profile image75
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

Lady Gaga is original and fresh i do not go for poppy artists but Lady Gaga is hot on many levels.

26. profile image0
    Wendi Mposted 14 years ago

She's a he's a she!

But I agree, she's a good singer!

27. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

She's not especially attractive but she is very talented. I like her!

28. thekidandblue profile image60
    thekidandblueposted 14 years ago

Lady Gaga is awesome! Outrageous fashion sense and remarkable pop tunes make her a welcome breath of fresh air in today's charts.

29. apricotmousse profile image55
    apricotmousseposted 14 years ago

I think she's hot.

30. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

Totally Not

31. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 14 years ago

Can't argue with success! cool

1. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why not?

1. Cris A profile image59
        Cris Aposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha good point! But since she's obviously making money without making semebody else poor and apparently she's worked hard before becoming what she is now, then by all means all props to her. cool

32. profile image0
    Kenrick Chatmanposted 14 years ago

Appearance wise: not hot at all. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

33. yenajeon profile image69
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

I dont think anyone even knows what she looks like! Everything on her, about her, her makeup especially is just over the top.
    I dont think I've ever even seen her face without makeup so...
    who knows, she could be beautiful or completely hideous!

1. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wonder no more!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9gBBhBIvwJI/SjkhFFnXDNI/AAAAAAAAAH8/B77dpSDFPd0/s400/lady-gaga-with-and-without-makeup.jpg

Gosh shows what a little greasepaint can do.

2. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
        I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Eeewwwwww!!! Blah!

1. Sa Toya profile image82
          Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO

YOUR REACTION IS PRICELESS lol

I agree wtf is that?

1. profile image0
            Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww, are you talking amongst yourselves? I'm so surprised that people have enough time on their hands to talk about other people who don't even think about them.

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
              Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unenployment.....It's a beautiful thing! tongue tongue tongue

34. prettylaura profile image61
    prettylauraposted 14 years ago

she is one hot lady in town

35. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Ever wondered what Anna Kournikova looks like without makeup?
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/1261488_f496.jpg

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
      I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is amazing, eh? What makeup and photgraghic manipulations do!! anyone can be a star!

Great to see you out BP!! Hope all is swell in OZ!  smile

36. earnestshub profile image82
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Is that really her? smile

37. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 14 years ago

I just wanted to add that there are a lot of people in the enetainment world who aren't the best looking people on the planet. I think one of the reasons why lady gaga is so successful is because she dared to be different, when everyone alse was trying to be mainstream. Lucky for her it works.

38. Sa Toya profile image82
    Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

L G isn't very attractive facially but she has sex appeal.

Is she an icon- that's where I'm unsure-some of it seems genuine but other times its a bit OTT to the point it seems put on!

She's got a lot of good songs- cub bangers, radio, perk you up if you had a bad day etc.

I'm still waiting for an ingenious piece of music from her apart from speechless.

She's an awesome performer

All in all...not bad

Will she last?!
    Who knows...I never expected Rihanna too if I'm honest and I'm still not a Rihanna fan- but her edgy make over and good girl gone bad and sudden 'nakedness' has given her more time.

Not to mention Chris Brown's MAJOR issue. It's wrong but I'm sure that helped with album sales.

So LG  can last and last in that sense- she'a a better singer than Rihanna anyways.

I even thought Beyonce would have had at least one floppy album but she can do no wrong I guess...I love some of her songs but I've been bored by her lately as well....

hmm

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
      Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Goes to show Great Minds Think alike Sa Toya, I couldn't have said it better....cool

1. Sa Toya profile image82
        Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Woop Woop!

I love it when that happens cool

39. profile image0
    Writer Riderposted 14 years ago

That would be a good song:

All around the world you know that
    There will be
    Hubber, Hubberazzis

Someone will be famous
    Everyone is talking
    Hubber, Hubberazzis

Can't promise to be kind
    If you make this challenge mine

Someone will be famous
    Everyone is talking
    Hubber, Hubberazzis.

40. profile image0
    philip carey 61posted 13 years ago

She is ridiculously hot! Blatantly sexual, and yet deeply artistic.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey hi philip, hope all is well.

I enjoy watching her perform, love some of her songs, others can be annoying.

41. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

I am not a Lady Gaga fan, for one thing but...I saw her on Oprah and felt there was a side to her that was very appealing although I can't tell you what it is. lol

The first time I heard of her, I hated the name.  When I first heard her, I did not like the music.  When I first saw her, I definitely did not like her look - much too strange for me.  Reminded me of Michael Jackson's image makeovers - I thought, that's all it is, an image.

42. profile image0
    Justine76posted 13 years ago

hot

43. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

She looks nice sometimes, a lot of the time though its like, what the hell is she doing?

She does make herself look ugly unfortunately sad

44. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 13 years ago

I don't care for her music at all, her appearance and outfits are all just part of the persona and show...kind of like Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot and so on. It draws attention and may cover for the lack of talent??
    If you remember Madonna had some crazy and fun wardrobes at one time but nothing like some of the things GaGa wears!

1. profile image0
      philip carey 61posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I like clothes in general, so some of the videos work for me. It's amazing that it took that long for an artist to exploit wardrobe to that degree. I guess that catches my attention.

Yeah, maybe it's not profoundly moving music or anything. But sometimes I enjoy candy too, even though it has little nutritional value. ;-)

45. Kozmic profile image57
    Kozmicposted 13 years ago

sheeess hot! and idk i feel like thats an opionion but shes bangin smile

46. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

A little sun would help her immensely!

47. profile image51
    ms. BADposted 13 years ago

not "hot", but talented.

48. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

Gaga is Ooh-la-la...Hot! Hot! Hot!

49. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 13 years ago

http://www.wmagazine.com/images/celebrities/2007/10/cear_lady_gaga_01_h.jpg

She's not especially hot, though she is talented and for the most part not my cup of tea, but if this look was an invitation I wouldn't walk away!

50. MsAdventures profile image60
    MsAdventuresposted 13 years ago

Hottest.
    ---------
    Smart
    Singer
    Legs
    Confidence
    Adventurous in Bed
    Stamina
    Really fucking cares about her fans (thus partner too)
    Body
    Mind
    Everything

What I wouldn't do to be with Lady Gaga.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)