jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do you feel about plastic, cosmetic surgery .

1. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

How do you feel about plastic, cosmetic surgery .

Have you had any, would you have more.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

The only way I'd have it is if were scarred in an accident or something. Other than that, my motto is "What you see is what you get".

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 3 years ago

I have never had plastic surgery but I would never say never especially when I get old and if things aren't to my liking in the mirror. Also, if I needed breast reconstruction or was in an accident, I would opt for cosmetic surgery. The thing is if it's purely elective whether a person is young or old, moderation and an artistic touch are key. Too many people focus on getting a low cost and it costs them in their looks!

1. Penny G profile image72
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have had three all paid for by my halth insurance company. This was after weight loss . I had a tummy tuck a breast reduction and a revision of the breast reduction to pefect it. Nothing crazy.

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 3 years ago

Personally, I've seen some of the complications that can come out of surgery, and I just can't see taking that kind of risk for something that isn't necessary. There are possible infections, allergic reactions to anesthesia, botched surgery, recalled implants -- the list goes on. Most of the people I know who have considered cosmetic surgery, or who have actually gotten it done, had other issues that needed to be addressed. Because they only addressed what they *thought* was the problem, they spent a bunch of money fixing what wasn't actually the issue in the first place. For them, it was an internal self-confidence thing, and they just thought they needed to be prettier. No surgeon in the world can help someone get their mind in the right place.

5. Vedicline profile image59
    Vediclineposted 3 years ago

Plastic surgery is not well for skin. In future u faces a lot problems in your skin.