jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you prefer women with long or short hair?

1. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

Do you prefer women with long or short hair?

My wife is planning to cut her hair really short and I oppose it. I think having a short hair will result to a less feminine look. This is just my opinion though.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8985565_f260.jpg

2. swilliams profile image85
    swilliamsposted 3 years ago

Certain hairstyles look great with certain features, some women can wear short looks very well. I think it depends on your personal style.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

As a man who also has male friends I have never heard any heterosexual man suggest a woman cut her hair.
    Having said that it's possible to meet a woman that already has short hair and looks great but most men want their women to maintain the look that attracted them to her in the first place.
    I don't believe you can change a person's preferences just because they love you. If for example someone is not attracted to red heads I don't believe that will change just because (you) decide to dye (your) hair red. That goes for a lot of other things as well.
    Naturally each of us is entitled to do whatever we want with our body. However if you knew your spouse disliked something and you (chose) to do it anyway I imagine it sends them a subliminal message at the very least. You don't get to control their reactions.
    “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions” – Stephen R. Covey
    It's usually the woman who gets tired of her own hairstyle or her girlfriends point out some celebrity who recently cut their hair and thought it was cute. Most guys want a woman who is their opposite. Not many of them chase after women with a "boy cut" hairstyle unless she has some other assets that more than make up for it.

4. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I agree that women with shirt hair has a less feminine look and less attractive. However, that's not meaning that some can't pull it off. It's just my preference that I like long hair.

5. profile image55
    foodfortalkposted 3 years ago

Depends on the person. Some women can pull off the look perfectly. While others need long hair to make them look attractive. With that said, the amount hair a person has should not affect how you see them. I would date a woman with short or long hair.

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i prefer shoulder length hair. SOme women prefer short hair because of the weather, humid and hot weather tat causes too much sweats

7. Miles and Gone profile image60
    Miles and Goneposted 3 years ago

Whatever makes the woman happy is most important because it is her hair. However, my personal opinion is that most women are more attractive with longer rather than shorter hair. But, ultimately, happiness is more attractive and if she is going to be happy with short hair then let her.

working