jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Does any one know of a hair remover cream for men 's hair.? Besides Nair cream r

1. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Does any one know of a hair remover cream for men 's hair.? Besides Nair cream remover.

Some men like to remove their legs's hair. Waxing is to painful.Because men's hair , it is strong. Men need a product that it is easy like Nair cream hair remover.

2. daydreams profile image100
    daydreamsposted 3 years ago

I'm sure there isn't really that much difference between what men and women need for hair removal. A lot of the difference is probably packaging.

Can't help with products as I'm sure brands are different in the US.

erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hello daydreams. Thank you for awnsering my question.  I found out about a new product that come from Venezuela. It is on the Vanidades magazine. It is call  Mila. I spoke with one of the sales representatives.  He said Mila is for both genders.

3. HairFreeBody profile image60
    HairFreeBodyposted 3 years ago

Why not go natural?
    Popular depilatory creams like Nair and Veet, contain substances that can harm our skin. Before using any creams that can be bought in stores, you have to make sure that you choose a product that corresponds to your skin type to avoid side effects. It would be nice if you can find a natural way to remove any unwanted hair.

erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are correct with what you are saying. It will be a great idea if I can figure out how to remove it. We will be millionaires. If I figure out. I will let you know.

working