jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think about dermal piercings?

1. Melissa Noon profile image78
    Melissa Noonposted 3 years ago

What do you think about dermal piercings?

I have seen more and more people getting dermal piercings on their lower back. What is your general feelings about it? Do you think this is a fad that will stop or do you think it is here to stay?

2. Sky321 profile image73
    Sky321posted 3 years ago

Probably a fad, I personally don't mind seeing piercings on other people but I only have my ears pierced which I had forever.  I get sick of my clothes so quickly so If I had piercing and tattoos I would probably just get tired of them.  People change and they often want to change their image for various reasons.  I met one girl who was probably in her 20's who regretted getting those big giant holes in her ears and I'm sure it took long too stretch them like that.

Melissa Noonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My sister was one of the people who regretted getting those huge earrings. She got it out a year ago and her earholes are still really stretched out and it is kind of gross to look it

3. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I suppose they aren't much different than what we might consider 'normal' piercings. Same idea, anyway. I have my nose pierced and used to have my tongue pierced, but I'm not a big piercing person (in that those are the only ones I'd have done and I wouldn't have a bunch at the same time).

I think all piercings sort of go in and out of style... like eyebrow piercings were big in the late 90s/early 2000s but I don't see them much anymore. Labret/lip piercings are other ones that spring to mind as going through waves of popularity.

Melissa Noonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is true that they grow through waves. The only piercings I have is my ears and the pain I felt kept me from getting anything else.  I know when I was in high school tongue and lip rings were the most popular

working