jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

How many piercings do you have?

1. innerspin profile image93
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

How many piercings do you have?

I have pierced ears. Guess that's two peircings. How about you?

2. ThompsonPen profile image77
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

i have 18. I'm kind of a piercing addict, but I make sure they're tasteful, can be hidden if need be, example lots of ear piercings, I have my septum pierced which can be turned up. I have a normal nose piercing which just has a flat stud in it so it isn't as noticed. My eyebrow rings are no problem being taken out. I have a little mouth so no one hardly sees my tongue ring. Then most people think that the one on my wrist is jewelry - though I have had a couple people smack my arm thinking it was a bug smile

innerspinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I've not heard of wrist piercing. I feel really old!

2. ThompsonPen profile image77
      ThompsonPenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

it's a sub-dermal anchor. They're fairly new, well, at least within the last 3-4 years any way. this is my second one. I used to have one on my chest. it was really cute. then my cat's claw got to it sad

3. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

I used to have 13. Now I have four that I utilize. I always seemed to get a real high from piercings.....maybe part of my addictive personality....

innerspinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I've heard some people get a high. I just got an ouch. Thanks for commenting.

4. Gina145 profile image82
    Gina145posted 5 years ago

I'm like you.  Just one hole in each ear.

I guess we're just old-fashioned.

5. Sue826 profile image82
    Sue826posted 5 years ago

I had 5 between my two ears - then took a piercing class with my 16 year old daughter. Got a couple more as part of the class.  Always the ears

6. grand old lady profile image86
    grand old ladyposted 5 years ago

Two, on the ears. If you include injections, I can't remember but in the past week I had four. One on a bad vein, so they had to do another. Another the following day, a third two days later. They finally realized I had fibromyalgia and then gave me the amazing Lyrica. But then, I guess this is getting way off your topic...

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i have 2 in one ear and my nipples pierced.

8. TNSabrina profile image60
    TNSabrinaposted 5 years ago

None. The piercings in my ears have even closed. I rarely wear any jewelry, just my wedding rings.

9. Jennie79 profile image60
    Jennie79posted 5 years ago

I have 8 piercings. Lower ears each have three and one in the cartilage on either side. I know very old fashioned by today's standards of piercings.

10. ceyda profile image74
    ceydaposted 5 years ago

Unfortunately not, ı had decided to make it before.but when ı saw one of myfriend that made a piercing before me looked like a full of crying while having been done.Then ;she pretended not to have smile ı had  to turn back my decision:)

11. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

None.  I have had my ears pierced twice, but both times they got quite infected and I had to let them close up sad