jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What about fashion does the public find entertaining?

1. Zeneen Anderson profile image60
    Zeneen Andersonposted 3 years ago

What about fashion does the public find entertaining?

2. pattyfloren profile image82
    pattyflorenposted 3 years ago

Fashion-something I could adhere to if I was challenged enough.  I love the colors and designs.  I really like the sport pant and tops, and the different style of clothes.  Many people who buy clothing to wear in a particular style at first, end up wanting that designer brand because of style, comfort, familiarity.  What's fun to watch is that show where designer's make something from scratch and the panel votes on the winner.  I also like to watch the styles of clothes from youtube videos.   As far as public, our school once had a fashion show and it was successful.  Its very entertaining.

1. Zeneen Anderson profile image60
      Zeneen Andersonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree with you, as I'm a fashion fanatic. Always being updated with the latest and its great to know you are also a part of the fashion world as there are those who oppose.

3. Lowdown0 profile image82
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

I think the masses of people simply go along with what they are supposed to think is entertaining, although it could be worm racing. They are simply completely mind-controlled thoughtless lemmings who grasp at whatever garbage is put in front of them. They have no thought of their own basically, so they adopt the mainstream one given to them through the mainstream media and culture. This could be fashion, or it could be killing Christians in the Coliseums.

working