jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

What do you think about the new gray hair craze?

1. prettynutjob30 profile image90
    prettynutjob30posted 2 years ago

What do you think about the new gray hair craze?

I think the color looks more silver, or light blue, than gray, but everyone seems to be dyeing their hair this color.

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

I'm a big fan of experimenting with hair colour so I think it looks good on some people. I prefer the rose gold trend right now, though.

prettynutjob30posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like the unicorn colors, I like the gray shade on some people as well, but I still think it looks more bluish than gray.

2. Siva222 profile image72
      Siva222posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have never experimented with my hair. Always let it take it natural course and now i have that typical salt and pepper look. My wife says i look mature and when she says that then there is no reason to worry about the hair.

3. rizzayvette profile image87
    rizzayvetteposted 2 years ago

I'm still obsessed with all the unicorn pastel hair colors.
    I'm waiting for the day I have a job (or not) that will allow me to color my hair any crazy color I'd like.

I know, I been wanting to dye mine platinum, with pink highlights.

4. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 2 years ago

Well, because I have a real-cool-looking white mane, I think the "gray-hair craze" is right on time.

Your hair color, is pretty awesome!!!!

2. feenix profile image60
      feenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Why, thank you very much, Mary. : )

5. Link10103 profile image76
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Dunno, but if its becoming a thing recently I might want to try it out.

For whatever reason I have a couple of straight silver hairs sporadically on my head and Im only 20. Personally always wondered how it would look with silver all around.

I started getting gray in my twenties as well.

6. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I don't know yet because my hair has not started going grey but if my hair is going grey I won't colour it, I just leave it to be grey. Or I might try blue or pink colour.

7. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

My hair is getting whiter by the day. I'm thrilled that it's suddenly in fashion!

Seriously, I'm about 90% grey in front, and about half in back, and I'm itchy to put a light lavender rinse into it, just for fun. I love all the color variations that are popular now.

I bet that would look pretty, I love lavender.

8. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

My mum is one of those people whose skin still look 20 something, despite in her 50s, but in the last 3 years, she is starting to get a lot of greys.  I can tell you, when a person have grey hair, but has face that look 20 something, they look really cool and bad ass.

9. profile image0
    greeneyedblondieposted 2 years ago

Personally, I think it's kind of dumb. I mean, everyone's hair is going to turn gray eventually so why dye it that color when you're young?

working