jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you want to see from a beauty blog?

1. LillyRoseBeauty profile image66
    LillyRoseBeautyposted 2 years ago

What do you want to see from a beauty blog?

Just wondering what, all my fellow beauty lovers, are looking for in a beauty blog! Thanks ya'll.

2. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

(1) Beauty tips for women 50 years of age and older.  Such tips should include preventive beauty regimes, the effective use of face & body exfoliation products, & discussion of luxury brand face & body products.

(2) Discussion of Italian beauty products such as skin and hair products.  While we are on hair products, discuss hair products that will thicken and regrow hair.   

(3) Mention perfumes & detail perfume families.  That premise would be informative.  Also detail the relationship of perfume family to clothing & personality. 

(4) Discuss the color scheme a/k/a The Color Me Beautiful philosophy.  I have read several books on the topic & find the color scheme pertaining to one's complexion regarding make-up & fashion very interesting as well as very informative & educational.

(5) Discuss the art of the bath.  Bathing is much more than getting clean.  It is a sybaritic, even an aphrodisiac experience.  It is good to mention how to turn a bath into the ultimate spa experience a la Cleopatra.

(6) Discuss how to teach our daughters the benefits of good grooming at a young age.  Good beauty habits start young & such habits will follow young women throughout their lives.

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

What people are typing into Google. That's where you find out what people really want to know.

Use Google suggest to find low competition, high traffic topics.

4. profile image54
    GabiGailposted 2 years ago

What I would like to see from a beauty blog is something realistic. Beauty blogs are usually filled with makeup looks completely created from expensive makeup. I would like to see beauty created by affordable easy to find products. Hope I could help.