What do you want to see from a beauty blog?
Just wondering what, all my fellow beauty lovers, are looking for in a beauty blog! Thanks ya'll.
(1) Beauty tips for women 50 years of age and older. Such tips should include preventive beauty regimes, the effective use of face & body exfoliation products, & discussion of luxury brand face & body products.
(2) Discussion of Italian beauty products such as skin and hair products. While we are on hair products, discuss hair products that will thicken and regrow hair.
(3) Mention perfumes & detail perfume families. That premise would be informative. Also detail the relationship of perfume family to clothing & personality.
(4) Discuss the color scheme a/k/a The Color Me Beautiful philosophy. I have read several books on the topic & find the color scheme pertaining to one's complexion regarding make-up & fashion very interesting as well as very informative & educational.
(5) Discuss the art of the bath. Bathing is much more than getting clean. It is a sybaritic, even an aphrodisiac experience. It is good to mention how to turn a bath into the ultimate spa experience a la Cleopatra.
(6) Discuss how to teach our daughters the benefits of good grooming at a young age. Good beauty habits start young & such habits will follow young women throughout their lives.
What people are typing into Google. That's where you find out what people really want to know.
Use Google suggest to find low competition, high traffic topics.
What I would like to see from a beauty blog is something realistic. Beauty blogs are usually filled with makeup looks completely created from expensive makeup. I would like to see beauty created by affordable easy to find products. Hope I could help.
by Heather Edgens2 years ago
I am not all that familiar with the ends and outs of blogging. My understanding is that you can blog about anything- from handy parenting tips to telling people about how you slipped on some ice and landed on your booty...
by ColibriPhoto5 years ago
Can you discuss the existence (or non-existence) of God without insulting someone?It appears to me that whenever someone discusses God or religion that it always results in an argument where a person's intelligence is...
by Haunty8 years ago
Do you think that we can discuss anything and everything with a close friend, a spouse or a parent? Or are there some things that you would never try to discuss?
by Candace Bacon4 years ago
What is the best organic shampoo and conditioner?I have tried a couple of different brands of organic shampoo and conditioner and didn't really like the results. My hair is full of tangles and doesn't feel sleek...
by Grace3 years ago
What beauty related blog would you like to see? xx
by Wayne Tully5 years ago
Why is Religion such a most discussed topic?...because it is boring to discuss really
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.