jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your Attitude Toward Online Shopping?

1. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

What is your Attitude Toward Online Shopping?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4609836_f260.jpg

2. C. M. Britt profile image66
    C. M. Brittposted 7 years ago

I enjoy it!  You get a much better selection and a much better price.

3. AngelaPereira profile image69
    AngelaPereiraposted 7 years ago

I love online shopping, mainly because it is more practical. I can buy almost everything while I'm sitting on the sofa. There is something better than that? However, I do not buy everything online. I do not have the habit of buying clothes or shoes. Normally I buy beauty products, cosmetics, books. Basically I'd rather buy trivial things than more expensive products

4. enteebee profile image56
    enteebeeposted 7 years ago

I find it much more easy than shopping in-store. It's also a very useable way to find the best deals and prices. Shipping and handling sometimes gets pricey though, and sometimes instore shopping is much more fun. It all depends on what is best for your lifestyle.

5. AdamShermer profile image57
    AdamShermerposted 7 years ago

I enjoy it too much sometimes I overspend. Online-shopping is fun and sometimes far cheaper smile

6. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

It is nice to shop online and there are lot of things to choose from.

7. europewalker profile image76
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

I like online shopping for the convenience. I don't have to leave the house and deal with traffic, parking and shopping malls. The selection is greater and and I am able to learn about brands and products that I wasn't familiar with before hand.

8. Perfect Shop Girl profile image39
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I love to shop online.  You can always find what you are looking for and it is far easier than taking the kids to the mall.

9. Ellarose92 profile image61
    Ellarose92posted 7 years ago

I like online shopping because it's easier and i'm able to get everything i want and i always look for discount codes like on retailmenot so i can get things cheaper as well!

10. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

I love online shopping. It's my favorite because I shop sample sales and I don't live in NYC to go to them physically. Also, there's a wider selection. The only downside is the fact that you can't try things on so you need to either really know your measurements or check out the return policies.

PS. Love that birkin!

11. rightbooks1 profile image55
    rightbooks1posted 7 years ago

Sail yourself into the knowledge ocean, and books are there as your guiding star. Books reflect the bigger picture of the journey called life, and RightBooks.In offers you not one, but the entire library to explore yourself. Browse your favorite author’s writings queuing up at our book catalogs and indexes to let you have premium book shopping experience. We update our book stocks regularly with the latest entries, and our up-to-date stock of bestsellers from leading publishers brings you the opportunity to spot the book you have been looking for. Get yourself at www.rightbooks.in today and enjoy happy shopping.

working