jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How do you apply your makeup for photos

1. Lippylisious profile image60
    Lippylisiousposted 6 years ago

Would be interested to hear how you all apply your makeup for photos/camera etc. If you have any epecial techniques that cover those dark circles or blemishes?

1. Bill Manning profile image75
      Bill Manningposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I normally don't use any. I prefer my natural beauty to shine through. big_smile

Of course there are those videos out there of me in a female mask,,,,,,, tongue

2. Lippylisious profile image60

Men and makeup dont really mix, so i'm glad to hear that you prefer the Au Natural look.

You look as if you have put on some fake tan though... You going to tell me that you have been blessed with a nice olive skin tone smile

1. Bill Manning profile image75
      Bill Manningposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No, I hate that fake tan stuff. I live in Orlando, Florida and jog every day. So my face and arms have a tan all the time.

The rest of my body however is pale white like a peeled potato. lol

3. Lippylisious profile image60

Lucky you, i live in boring old England and originally from Scotland. The sun is just an image in my mind. It's freezing over here.

4. ultimatekboxing profile image58
    ultimatekboxingposted 6 years ago

Do you mean for photoshoots, or just on nights out when you may be photographed?

I modelled for 6 years, and the make up on photoshoots is about 10 times heavier than in 'real life' - the lights are just so intense that they bleach half of it out.

5. mysisters profile image57
    mysistersposted 6 years ago

This article is for modeling photographs, but this can apply to regular photographs also.

http://www.bobpardue.com/model/school/makeup.htm

6. JIN1128 profile image63
    JIN1128posted 6 years ago

photoshopping the photo is more efficient!

working