Ruby H Rose profile image 75

How do you best keep everything organized for your writing business?

Like places you write for, your many passwords, your paypal account, the books you research, your research information? What is the best solution you have found?

• Ruby H Rose profile image

Maree Michael Martin (Ruby H Rose) 5 years ago

exactly! My "work" area of the house, keeps spreading farther and farther into the living room. Yikes. More feng shui arranging or something. Thanks for the laughter.

bfeaver profile image59

bfeaver says

• Ruby H Rose profile image

Yeah, that is my usual way, don't remember what is what like I use to. Thanks though, it is all good, right?

Team Leader says

• Ruby H Rose profile image

Exactly what I needed. Got the online files in word going. The overview for research I have to look into for sure. Most importantly, cleaning up my journal of passwords! Thank you!