jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is article writing business still earning these days?

1. Mark Johann profile image56
    Mark Johannposted 2 years ago

Is article writing business still earning these days?

I am planning to make a small company by hiring article writers and making websites. Is article writing business still earning these days?

2. Rafiq23 profile image87
    Rafiq23posted 2 years ago

Yes. It is one of the best businesses online. There are many sites which pay you for writing them like scripted.com, 4writers.net, vncorp.com etc. Many people don't have time or expertise in writing and they need articles for their sites. That's why; they hire people to write for them. You can search for writing jobs on Elance and Odesk.

Mark Johannposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate your answer. I am also considering hiring few writers in my office building beside my house. Online writers may sometimes use translator software or something like that scam.

3. brsmom68 profile image89
    brsmom68posted 2 years ago

Yes, it is. There are many companies that need articles, blog posts and more written for their websites. I do have one bit of advice for you though: be willing to pay writers what they are worth. With all of the content mills out there, the talented writers are either forced to work for pennies or they simply pass over the opportunity. If you are looking for quality work, then be willing to pay quality prices. Best of luck to you! If you do start up, be sure to let the rest of us know. smile

Mark Johannposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer. I am unto your advice.

working