Victoria Lynn profile image 88

How can pins be moved from one board to another on Pinterest?

My Food and Drink board on Pinterest has tons of recipes (mostly from Hubpages) pinned on it. I want to separate the desserts onto their own Desserts board. Is there a way to easily move pins from one board to another? Thanks!

Just Ask Susan profile image87

Best Answer Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

Thanks, Susan! I just tried doing that with one of the desserts, and it did move it to my Dessert Board! Thanks for the visual, too. I was trying to edit the board rather than the pin. And I think it automatically deleted the pin from the Food board.

ThelmaC profile image92

Thelma Raker Coffone (ThelmaC) says

carol7777 profile image84

carol stanley (carol7777) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

JustAskSusan shows how to edit the pin to move it. Were you saying the same thing? I think maybe you have it!

MarieAlana1 profile image80

Marie Alana (MarieAlana1) says

Sharyn's Slant profile image94

Sharon Smith (Sharyn's Slant) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

Look at JustAskSusan's answer. It works!

NicoleMessenger profile image80

NicoleAnn (NicoleMessenger) says