lawrence01 profile image 85

What's your experience starting a blog?

I'm thinking of 'spreading my wings' as it were and starting some form of blog, but have no real idea how to go about it, I've put one together on WordPress (an old hub that's been de-featured but with a little tweaking). Part of the reason is to see if some of the old hubs will get more traffic in other places but I've no real idea how to go about things like finding a webhost so I was wondering what experiences others have had in 'walking this path'? Things like do I delete from Hubpages if I've used an old unfeatured hub?

• lawrence01 profile image

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) 19 months ago

Thanks for the information. I think I expected that and it's probably more about raising a profile at the moment (though the idea of doing a 'plant pot' garden blog was kind of my daughter's idea and I think she wants us to work together on it!

• lawrence01 profile image

Lawrence Hebb (lawrence01) 20 months ago

Thank you for that. I set the blog up yesterday with some minor alterations, it's not featured on hp but I can go ahead and delete. Thanks

Shadrack2 profile image67

Shadrack2 says

• lawrence01 profile image

That's not a problem as the one I used came with me from Squidoo and not had much traffic. I'll look into the other.

Thanks