Wakerra profile image 86

What is a good Movie program to replace Windows Movie Maker XP?

I started an animation project by saving small art files as Gifs, and combining them in the Windows Movie Maker for XP. I now have a Windows 10, and the features available in the WMM for this OS is highly limited. Not only can I NOT open my previously saved WMM file and have to start ALL over, but I can't fade pictures directly into each other by various degrees like I could in WMM XP. I built some important transitions with this fade feature. Is there ANY free program out there that acts closely to WMM XP, if not contains most or more of the original features??

Best Answer Cissy1946 says

• Wakerra profile image

Wakerra 11 months ago

Ya, I ended up getting an XP Laptop and installed WMM XP on it, just using a flash drive to transport the images etc back and forth