jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How long to hear from AdSense after placing blank test ad?

1. profile image0
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years ago

Having been approved for AdSense on my blog, I just placed my blank "test ad". Assuming I did it correctly, how long should it take to hear from AdSense? It feels like there should be something to click on to let them know I place the ad code, but there's not, right?

1. rumanasaiyed profile image69
      rumanasaiyedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have a blog in blogger, but I don't know how to place the ad or where to place it. Could you please explain me?

1. profile image0
        Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi rumanasalyed. I don't use Blogger, so I don't know how it works there. It's new to me too and I'm just now learning how to do it with Wordpress, which offers a variety of plugins for this. However, after a quick search on google I found a blogger page that says Blogger has a dedicated Montetize tab that allows you to easily place AdSense ads on your blog. I would imagine there is further explanation on the Blogger site somewhere. Also, are there Blogger forums where you can ask? Or maybe someone wrote a blog, or even a hub on how to do it. Hope this helps. smile

1. rumanasaiyed profile image69
          rumanasaiyedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your help jennifer...

2. profile image0
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 4 years ago

I guess no one has an answer just yet. I, however, read on the AdSense site that it typically takes 2-3 days. So I guess I'll sit tight for a while.

3. heightdb profile image62
    heightdbposted 4 years ago

If you have never used Adsense before it can take about 3 days.

If you have used it before and are just creating a new ad, then it's usually within an hour.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

For Blogger you just go to the "Earnings" tab and follow the step-by-step instructions.

working