jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Anybody using the HP subreddit to share hubs?

1. Amy Naylor profile image83
    Amy Naylorposted 3 years ago

I'm a moderator of at the hubhub on Reddit and we've been trying to pick the subreddit back up again. It'll be super beneficial for gaining views and stuff but also for reading hubs that you otherwise usually wouldn't.
    Plus, it's links to you hub on other platforms on the internet which in itself is always a good thing.

But there's been a drop in activity over there so... Go share your stuff!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/thehubhub/new/

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

ok Amy, I just joined. Is there any preference for the type of hubs to share there?

Amy Naylorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

No preference whatsoever! We do encourage you to have a read of some of the other posts there and perhaps comment or vote on them before posting your own. This just means that everyone gets engagement.

1. Jodah profile image86
        Jodahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Amy, I posted one hub there and read another, but I had the same problem when I tried to post a second. It said wait and try later. After the time was up tried again and it said it took to long so there was an error. I tried again, it said that hub was already uploaded and I couldn't add it again, but it wasn't showing up.

Posting a few in a row will worry reddit as it may suggest spam. In order to filter spam they do limit the amount of times you can post in a short period. If you post a lot but don't engage a lot you will only be able to post one at a time, if you engage a lot you may get away with a few.
          I've never had any issues that you're having though. Try again, perhaps the server was busy, that sometimes happens if something on reddit goes extremely viral.

3. Superkev profile image84
    Superkevposted 3 years ago

Posted 1 hub. Would not let me post another, said I was doing it too much smile Will try another in a few minutes

Reddit does have a rule for posting. If you post a lot in a short amount of time and you haven't been actively engaging through comments ect. elsewhere, it will stop you from posting for up to a few hours. This is understandable as it is done to filter spam.

4. bwhite062007 profile image88
    bwhite062007posted 3 years ago

I just posted and interacted!

Yay, thank you! Hope it helps you out.

working