jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Men or Women?

1. Farawaytree profile image98
    Farawaytreeposted 2 years ago

Are women more likely to share on social media or are men? What do you guys think?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I'm a dude, and I share weird/silly stuff on my social media all the time, for whatever that's worth.

Farawaytreeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks dude!

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
        paradigmsearchposted 2 years agoin reply to this

As I recollect, the statistics say both Pinterest and HubPages are ruled by the women. The men are only allowed to hang around if they behave themselves.

As for my dude-ness, I'm actually a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Wow, well then you must have the best of both perspectives!

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
            paradigmsearchposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Not really. I've always considered the exploration of the female mind to be too dangerous.

3. NateB11 profile image96
    NateB11posted 2 years ago

I think both, but depends on the site and subject matter. I share a lot of stuff on Facebook and I see a lot of men on there sharing stuff; and women too, so I think it's pretty much equally distributed there. While it is said that the majority of users on Pinterest are women, I've seen men pin on there too. However, I've noticed quite a few women pinning on there, no doubt.

Probably more men would go on Pinterest if they didn't think it was such a "woman thing".

1. NateB11 profile image96
        NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think you could be right about that. Personally, I think it's kind of fun to look at pins and pin pins, etc. And I've seen guys on that site. I really haven't kept track, but I have a board for martial arts and I recall a lot of men and women following the board and re-pinning pins from it.

Yes, my husband saw some pins on cool homemade furniture once and liked it, I could see him getting into it. Shhh lol.

1. NateB11 profile image96
            NateB11posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lol

working