jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Up in the Air

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image91
    Jacqueline4390posted 19 months ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12883121.jpg
    I just got my IPad Air and I must admit that it is awesome. I have always been one to wait until the price goes down before I do any serious electronic buying and I got a great deal on this. The dust hasn't exactly settled on my new Dell Android so I will be doing a juggling act between this new IPad, the fairly new Android and my Windows 10 Tablet with keyboard. Yep ... I am a techno junkie!

How many others are out there who have multiple desktops, laptops, tablets and phones and how do you find the time to use them all? It seems like I am always with something either in front of me or beside me!

1. Oztinato profile image83
      Oztinatoposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I'm not one of those people but the new virtual reality tech is on my list. I am still researching it but it looks looks as though I'll need a really expensive laptop. Do you know about that stuff?

Jacqueline4390posted 19 months ago in reply to this

That does sound interesting. I do a lot of gaming and graphic designing but I would have to say my daughter knows more about virtual reality than I do.

1. Oztinato profile image83
          Oztinatoposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I'm waiting for the time when I can take a stroll in the Enterprise and take a seat on the bridge in the captain's chair! I'm not into gaming just documentaries and movies. It would also be nice to watch a play by Shakespeare while sitting in the original Globe theatre.

Now that is what I call virtual! I love gaming because it gets my mind working in high gear! But I must admit that going on a virtual trip does have its appeal.

2. Shadrack2 profile image66
    Shadrack2posted 19 months ago

I am in the same mix.

Glad to know I am in good company!

3. jacharless profile image79
    jacharlessposted 19 months ago

Ha! Where have you been all my life, Jacqueline. smile

iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, HTC M8, iMac, Asus Gamer (Windows 10) laptop, Nabi Big Tab, XBox One and coming soon iPad Pro  -am gushing for this one!

That IPad Pro looks like a great one ... I wouldn't mind one myself. Tech rocks!

working