jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what should i do when i get my new phone????????????????

1. bairdbri000 profile image31
    bairdbri000posted 7 years ago

what should i do when i get my new phone????????????????

2. MyWebs profile image84
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

First thing you should do is figure out which key represents the question mark and pry it off so it can never get stuck like your keyboard did when you typed this question here! Your friends will thank you for this. :-)

3. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

Unless it's LG get really excited and jump up and down clapping your hands. Dont open it just yet. Build up the anxiety just a little more. Then when it least expects it, tear it out of the box, plug it up, and start pressing buttons and flicking switches until the screen goes black.. permantly. At that point call the phone company and tell them they sent you a faulty product and that you want your money back.

4. diabetesreporter profile image79
    diabetesreporterposted 7 years ago

Assuming that you are talking about a cellular/wireless phone, the first thing you should do is READ THE MANUAL. If it comes with a SIM card, you should insert it before turning the phone on, since it will have no "identity" without it, and you will be unable to make calls. Next step would probably be to install the battery and let the phone charge for the recommended number of hours, or at least until the battery meter reads "fully charged". FYI, if you want to save some time, you can probably download the phone's manual off the manufacturer or cellular provider's website before the phone arrives. That way, by the time it gets there, you should know exactly how it works. Good luck!

5. profile image49
    google ipointposted 4 years ago

Before buying your new phone,Try to look some phone reviews through Google.Recently i bought my new phone through the phone reviews.So only i would suggest this.After choose your phone,go to any local shop and buy an unlocked one.Because you can change any carrier when you need.But cost of the unlocked phone is higher than locked phone.So better buy a locked one and unlock your mobile phone using http://www.superunlockcodes.com/support … s/rs12wp7/   I hope it will be very useful to you

working