jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is the best Cellular Phone on the market right now?

1. alec50 profile image60
    alec50posted 5 years ago

What is the best Cellular Phone on the market right now?

I have a BB. not really convinced about them.... People may say Iphone is the best, But the Samsung Galaxy SIII looks pretty amazing.

2. umar.shehzad profile image59
    umar.shehzadposted 5 years ago

htc one x seems like a really nice phone to me. but galaxy sIII is good too.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image91
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I don't have a Samsung galaxy or even know anyone who does. It seems it's iPhones everywhere you go. I'm a recent convert to apple and love it in all aspects. But I can't compare. I think you either love or hate apple.

4. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I love Meizu, a Chinese brand, which is very popular in mainland China now.

5. Anonymous00 profile image71
    Anonymous00posted 5 years ago

I personally believe the IPhone beats competition hands down. The phone is completely efficient and user friendly. Every feature is flawlessly integrated. The O.S. runs smooth and clean and the multi-touch is second to none. The phone is feature rich and fully customizable. I believe it will only get better for Apple once the IPhone 5 is released. Although to be fair the new Samsung Galaxy S3 could give the IPhone a run for its money.  smile

1. umar.shehzad profile image59
      umar.shehzadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

if you are talking about the phones in the market right now, which originally was the question, i can not do anything but to disagree. iphone 4s lags in both the specs and features.

2. Anonymous00 profile image71
      Anonymous00posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I defend IPhone. I've seen blackberry's that lag terribly. Android devices that are horrendously god awful. Everyone is entitled to their preference but I think IPhones encompass everything in a polished manner that has defined and solidified them.

working