jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Is Facebook Good or Evil?

1. Tim-- profile image57
    Tim--posted 7 years ago

Is Facebook Good or Evil?

2. theboxmeister profile image61
    theboxmeisterposted 7 years ago

In relation to what are you asking if Facebook is good or evil?

3. Tim-- profile image57
    Tim--posted 7 years ago

Like if its bad because people spend their whole life on there

4. frequentflyer profile image54
    frequentflyerposted 7 years ago

I think in a way it is good, but also it has become a much too big part of kids lives. Though for some kids it is their only mode od communications.

5. profile image0
    Taytoesposted 7 years ago

Both, its good to contact people and keep in touch. But too much time on it and your easily on there every day.

For example, I do almost nothing on there, yet I'm on there everyday.

6. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Is it right to attempt to apply dualistic values to something that is what you yourself make of it, and only you can say whether your reaction to something is good or evil.  No one, or no thing can get into your head and twiddle little knobs about, Facebook is what it is, a social networking site, how you allow it to affect you is your problem, no one else can deal with.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

It is evil, according to Leo LaPorte, The Tech Guy (radio show).
    Its privacy settings are deliberately confusing and arcane, and constantly changing.  You have to assume that anything you put there will eventually become public, even if you think it may be private now.

8. solar.power profile image56
    solar.powerposted 7 years ago

EVIL! No doubt about it. Any program that wont let you delete your profile is evil in my books

9. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

it depends on your attitude towards using the facebook, if you are using it ethically then it is good but if you use it just to harm or to attack other people eventually it is evil.

10. bulmers94 profile image59
    bulmers94posted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Facebook-Generation my opinion on facebook and everythingggg :L

working