jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Which social networking site do you use the most?

1. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Which social networking site do you use the most?

2. Dancilla profile image71
    Dancillaposted 5 years ago

The social networking site that I use the most is the Facebook site, it used to be Myspace.

3. Loveless City boy profile image60
    Loveless City boyposted 5 years ago

Started with myspace when I was younger. But then of course facebook launched and took over the craze.... So now I would have to say facebook.

4. RolyRetro profile image85
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

I use Facebook, but only since the advent of mobile.  I don't have time to spend hours on my Mac with my own business, 4 kids and a hubpage empire to build - but I can update on my mobile while I am out and about.

5. TheHubKing profile image66
    TheHubKingposted 5 years ago

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest in that order. smile

6. bigidea profile image60
    bigideaposted 5 years ago

Facebook, Twitter but mostly facebook. smile

7. georgescifo profile image80
    georgescifoposted 5 years ago

I use facebook, followed by Twitter and Myspace

8. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

I assume 100% people would answer Facebook. Why do I use it? Because everyone is using Facebook.

9. Tricia1000 profile image75
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Twitter, Tumblr and Google+.  If I had more time I would consider using others as well.  There are way too many social networking sites to choose from.

10. Chad Thiele profile image72
    Chad Thieleposted 5 years ago

I have tried many of them. I find Twitter the most useful to find information, Tumblr (and Pinterest) best to find great visual content, and Foursquare to find out where my friends go. Of course, I also use Facebook. However, not as often as Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare.

11. MomsTreasureChest profile image91
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

The social networkworking site I use most is Pinterest, I find it quite addictive once you're on there.