jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to Create A Website Landing Page?

1. websclubs profile image54
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

How to Create A Website Landing Page?

2. David Stone profile image74
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

Not 100% sure of your answer, but if you want readers to leap to a landing page of your creation, you will need a website that has content you want them to see.

Hot links can be set up in any story, as separate link outside the story or in a separate text box. Important that it's relevant. I set up links, for instance, to my writer's web page, specifically to content relevant to the hub. If I'm writing about happiness, I link to my book on happiness, also to other links on happiness.

It's also equally important that, on your landing page, you provide links back to the hubs you feel are associated in content.

I hope I answered your question, but it was a little vague.

3. nettech profile image60
    nettechposted 7 years ago

Its difficult to answer with such a short and generic question, maybe some elaboration would help.

It depends on various things such as who is your target market? What are you promoting? (This is important as in some cases you may need lots of content and in some cases a short and sweet article).

Is it it for data capture?

Again its difficult to answer!  Hope to hear from you with a more targeted answer so we can help!

4. paraonline profile image53
    paraonlineposted 7 years ago

Creating Landing Pages for Website is nothing but taking away the visitor directly to the product site.

Landing Page depends upon the WEBSITE. If the website has a product to advertise then we create a Landing Page based on the product. If the Website Owner wants sales.; Creating Sales Landing Page. It depends upon the Website what we have to promote we can create by the means of Landing Page.