IPad for reading

1. Easy Exercise profile image84
    Easy Exerciseposted 5 years ago

IPad for reading

Would an iPad be best for reading? Simply becase an iPad can access the Internet? Probably a dumb question. I just was given and iPad and amtrying to figure. This out. Please help me learn.
    Thank you foryour patience in this simple question.

2. Anna Evanswood profile image77
    Anna Evanswoodposted 5 years ago

I have the kindle app on my IPad and as I find the kindle easier to hold I use it more often than the IPad for reading. If you have comics on there I think they would look better on the IPad rather than a normal kindle.

I do read newspapers online ( free ones like the daily mail, sydney morning herald etc) So I guess it depends on the reading material as to whether you would use the IPad or not.

Hope this helps:)

3. hdmiguru profile image92
    hdmiguruposted 4 years ago

The iPad serves as an excellent eReader in terms of available content, multi-purpose (newspapers, magazines) and internet connection.

However, one of the big drawbacks is reading at sunlight. Compared to a Kindle with eInk display it's much more difficult to read in very bright environments.

So, if you are mostly reading at home or in the evening I would recommend the iPad. However, if you are reading outdoor (holidays, beach, etc.) a Kindle is your product of choice!