jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how to get rid of pimples in one day?

1. profile image46
    ibieberjustinposted 7 years ago

how to get rid of pimples in one day?

ive been trying to get rid of pimples for a year know and i steel have them ive tried toothpaste and proactive and proactive kind of worked but it made my skin very dry so please help me get rid of my pimples please help

2. dtn2885 profile image60
    dtn2885posted 7 years ago

In order to answer this question I would have to know what type of acne you have, is your acne severe or just light? I am going to write a hub page about acne so please do follow me, so I can give you an update when I post the hub. smile

3. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

stress can cause pimples, so stop stressing and leave them alone

4. internett1t3 profile image58
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Pimples can not be removed in just one day of medication or else you get the help from a skin doctor.

5. profile image0
    attomosposted 7 years ago

One day is so fast but 3 - 5 days is possible. The link below is a good recommendation.
    http://attomos.tumblr.com/cure-pimples

It's very work for me in just 3  - 5 days.

6. amberjones21 profile image58
    amberjones21posted 7 years ago

You can't get rid of them in 24hrs. but you can reduce the redness and the prolong the pimple for popping up for a little while. Take a spoon and run it under warm water for a bit and then place it on top of the pimple for a minute or two. Make sure you are using a face wash that is balanced enough for your skin type. I use AcneFree and you can buy it at WalMart for $16. There is a facewash, toner and moisterizer you use every day and a facial mask you use about 3 times a week.

working