jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If can't use any creams...how can I get rid of my acne?!?

1. petertheknight profile image78
    petertheknightposted 7 years ago

If can't use any creams...how can I get rid of my acne?!?

I have really sensitive skin and I have tried a lot of different creams and such like Proactive and all is does is irritate my skin.  I need to get rid of this acne and I would like to find something natural that I can do.

2. wwpauljd profile image53
    wwpauljdposted 7 years ago

Well, you can prevent it for starters. If you have long hair that goes over your forehead that could be one of the problems causing acne.

3. onceuponatime66 profile image60
    onceuponatime66posted 7 years ago

Acne, I have tried everything out there.  I was misdiagnosed by doctors.  I believe now that acne is a Yeast connection to the womans body.  I will write about it in a hub.  Look up how to cure yeast or fungi in body or intestines.  This will help you I hope.

4. True Blue Tips profile image67
    True Blue Tipsposted 7 years ago

Make sure you keep your skin clean and try to not wear foundation or other cosmetics on your skin.  If you do make sure you wash it off before going to bed.  Use a mild soap and warm water.  One of the best products to use on your skin is raw coconut oil.  It will help to keep your skin soft and it also has slight antibacterial properties so it will help to eliminate acne because you will have less bacteria on your skin.  Also, make sure you drink plenty of water each day.  Being dehydrated can contribute to bad skin.

5. Jaymeyaroch profile image60
    Jaymeyarochposted 7 years ago

An old folk remedy was drinking goat's milk.  You can find it an health food store in most cities.

The French used it during the reign of the Louis's.  The family has a history of breakouts and terrible faces.

The folk remedy has roots in Austria and Hungary.

6. camlo profile image90
    camloposted 7 years ago

There are many reasons as to why you might have acne, and there are many Hubs that suggest ways of getting rid of it. I personally would ask a physician.
    Here's one useful Hub I found: http://hubpages.com/hub/Home-Remedies-f … treatments

7. Think Yourself profile image58
    Think Yourselfposted 7 years ago

What you eat and environment where you live actually causes your acne. If you use creams they (sometimes) help you but the acne stays IN your body. You must clean yourself from the inside (none cream can do that).

So what you have to do is to make sure you eat good food like veggies you drink water and teas. By the way red Rooibos tea helps your skin a lot. STop eating sweets. Make sure you are not allergic to citruses like tangerines especially.

What else you should do is make sure you spend a lot of time outside and give enough sun to your face. Sun  rays and nourishment are the best cure to the skin that s my personal experience.

Give yourself a goal eat just raw stuff for 30days and you fill feel a difference. Nothing manufactured nothing nothing. Just raw food.
    Have a look at this video:

good luck!

8. alisharenee profile image85
    alishareneeposted 4 years ago

There are a lot of great natural remedies that will actually work better than creams like Proactiv and Benzoyl Peroxide!  I have written many articles on all natural remedies for acne.  Some of my favorite remedies are Apple Cider vinegar, coconut oil, and organic honey.  If you want to learn more about those remedies just check out my hubs, and good luck!

9. soner67 profile image58
    soner67posted 4 years ago

Everything about Acne cure products