jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

iPhone 4 or htc desire?

1. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

iPhone 4 or htc desire?

which of these 2 set has best features and which 1 would be best to buy?

2. Canal_Digital profile image60
    Canal_Digitalposted 7 years ago

I think that you should go for the HTC Desire. Both smartphones offer pretty the same life of the battery and they have similar sizes. However, when it comes to storage space, the HTC desire is the winner with 32.512 GB memory. Furthermore, the HTC Desire comes for lower price than the iPhone 4.
    The software features of both smart phones are the same, but I personally recommend HTC Desire.

3. Traqqer profile image66
    Traqqerposted 7 years ago

The HTC desire is too large. Even for a big guy like me (6'2") with large hands, I don't like the feel of it. Also, the app store for Android is beginning to be real messy.

Apple's software is now very polished and the look/feel is perfect. Stick with the "standard" and you won't go wrong.

4. aman88 profile image39
    aman88posted 7 years ago

Desire for sure.. its a much better phn than iphone4 even t3 magazine which is actually worlds best gadget magazine rated desire as the best phone of 2010

5. profile image54
    fwefqrfposted 4 years ago

In order to help you I compared both phone specifications using http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id … hone2=3275    After that I vote for  Apple iphone 4 .If you are interested to buying this model,Go to E-bay and get a locked one.Because cost of the locked phone is cheaper than unlocked one.If it's different network means,you can unlock your phone using   http://www.classicunlocking.com/apple-iphone-4/rs16wp9/     Once unlock your phone,you will be able to use any sim card when you move to abroad.When i had the same situation,I followed the same way.I never had any problem.I hope my post is very useful to choose your phone.

working