jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I need a new phone because my iPhone 3G is getting old. Should i get the HTC Des

1. Tim-- profile image56
    Tim--posted 7 years ago

I need a new phone because my iPhone 3G is getting old. Should i get the HTC Desire HD or wait...

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Do you want a new phone because your old phone no longer functions or doesnt have some functions that you now find you need.  Or is it because you are being driven by advertising and fashion and you just have to get into the showroom and feel those shiny new phones with all their nice new buttons and gadgets?

3. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

Well if you want to wait, you can wait a month more and get the iPhone 4 on Verizon's network. Unless you already got an android or Windows phone.

4. profile image46
    julietlewisposted 7 years ago

you can buy htc desire hd because desire hd is best phones

5. profile image49
    bala sundari990posted 4 years ago

Try to buy a HTC Desire HD.
    Before buying your HTC Desire HD  phone,Try to look some phone reviews through Google.Recently i bought my HTC phone through the phone reviews.So only i would suggest this.After choose your phone,go to any local shop and buy an unlocked one.Because you can change any carrier when you need.But cost of the unlocked phone is higher than locked phone.So better buy a locked one and unlock your mobile phone using http://www.prounlocking.com/htc-desire-hd/rs16wp9/  I hope it will be very useful to you

working