jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you addicted to your iphone or ipad?

1. rfox21 profile image76
    rfox21posted 5 years ago

Are you addicted to your iphone or ipad?

2. charmike4 profile image71
    charmike4posted 5 years ago

I am when I am on the road. These tools mean that I can still work easily while on the run which is great for iPhone. iPad is great for extended trips as you get better visual for web etc. Cheers Michael

3. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

OMG Yes. I have an Iphone 4 and it is always with me. I pay my bills on it, I check my email on it, I talk to all my family and friends on it. I use the GPS on it. I order pizza and have it delivered on it. I order things on ebay on it.

It's like a mini-laptop. I love my Iphone 4!!!!

4. profile image49
    Admedlinposted 5 years ago

I work for verizon and get a chance to try out everything!  I bought the original iPad before we started selling it, about 2 weeks after it came out.  I am definitely addicted to the iPad, don't really like the iPhone as much personally.

I like droids more for phones because generally you get bigger screens, faster processors, similar or better cameras, removable memory cards, removable battery, free apps ( free music ), and the list goes on.  I am addicted to smartphones in general, not necessarily the iPhone.

5. Jlbowden profile image92
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

I am not yet, but believe I will be addicted to my newly purchased android Ipod touch by the weekend. I find there to be a less addiction with Iphones for me, than with the Ipod. Its a great electronic toy that should always be on your person. So many great apps to play around with besides downloading a great variety of music. Which is the main reason I purchased it in the first place over an iphone or smartphone.

6. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

No, I don't have neither.  Although I have an smartphone, I do not have the email notification turned on.  I have to manually trigger the retrieval of email whenever I want to check email. 

The constant notification of emails can habituate us to constantly check and result in addiction.

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I'm not addicted but I would say that I am very very fond of my iPad.  I use it all the time.  But I can go without for several days with no withdrawal.LOL

8. LaThing profile image72
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Two years ago I bought an ipod, I was addicted to iPod, next year I bought an iPod 4, I was addicted to that! Didn't care for IPad 1, last summer got an iPad 2, woohooo.... Love it! So, convenient, flip it open anytime, everything's there! I hardly use my Laptops any more. Have an IPhone 4, but that's for 'on the go time'.... love both!

9. oldhorse profile image66
    oldhorseposted 5 years ago

No, I don't like Apple's paternal attitude.  So, I'm addicted to Android phones and tablets.

10. itsvssudheesh profile image59
    itsvssudheeshposted 5 years ago

No I am not. Why we should addicted to a technology. Every technology is good for mankind.

11. candicemarks987 profile image60
    candicemarks987posted 5 years ago

Nope but there are a lot of people who are. Some kids are actually addicted to it and can't seem to stop themselves from using it 24/7. To know more about addiction rehabilitation, visit us at http://addiction-rehab-treatment.net/ad … recovery/.