This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best Tech Gadget?

1. websclubs profile image51
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

What is the best Tech Gadget?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

It is probably the bow and arrow, it really improved the way we hunted, I suppose a couple of other contenders would be the stirrup and the plough share; we would not be where we are now without these inventions.

3. bettanywire profile image55
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

For me the best tech gadgets are the smart phones, droid, iPhone, ipads and more.

4. epearson profile image59
    epearsonposted 7 years ago

Right now for me it's a toss up between my Motorola Droid and iPad.  If you don't have either one you may want to think about getting it.  They are very fun and useful in everyday life.

5. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

For me its smart phones, droid and ipad, they are the best tech gadget so far.

working