jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Love you - Tech Gadgets. Which is the best Gadget????

1. taw2012 profile image59
    taw2012posted 5 years ago

in this world where new gadgets arrive every day. Which one do you find the most useful or the best of what you have experienced. A laptop, an ipad, a samsung S2 - Whats ever it is. Lets share it. For me S2 is the best.

2. mts1098 profile image46
    mts1098posted 5 years ago

Android lg with qwerty keyboard

taw2012posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why do you feel it so special??

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

I don't know much about the other things mentioned here, but they'd have to pry my iPad out of my cold, dead hands to get me to part with it. It's way easier than dealing with either my laptop or smartphone.  I can do almost anything on the Internet with it (you asked why), it's easy to carry around, I can download books, answer email, sign documents and send them, Skype, watch the news, watch movies, etc. etc.   Love it.

taw2012posted 5 years agoin reply to this

iPad is a sexy gadget. I love it too. But as it doesn't fit into my jeans pockets I avoid that.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
        Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's why they have man purses now.  Juuuust kidding!

4. Mittalmailbox profile image74
    Mittalmailboxposted 5 years ago

For me any Android Device with killer Specification is best.

1. jponiato profile image80
      jponiatoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  For me right now that is a Samsung Galaxy S 2 (I know, the S 3 just came out but my phone is too new to think about a replacement).

I also have a cheap Android tablet that I use as a book reader, browser, email device, etc. that cost about 75 bucks.

The app that I have the most fun with on both devices is 'tricorder' - turns your Android device into a working scientific instrument that measures gravitation, magnetic fields, acoustic waves, EMS, and a few other little goodies using the built-in sensors.  Plus it has authentic Star Trek sound effects.  Great for a Trekkie like me.

5. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Conversation with another human being - nature has already provided the best tech gadget smile

working