jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i forgot my windows 7 password,how to get it back?

1. profile image46
    rcmzposted 7 years ago

i forgot my windows 7 password,how to get it back?

2. profile image47
    Swaza13posted 7 years ago

It might be "password" or "password01"

That's what I usually use for mine smile

3. profile image50
    locasposted 6 years ago

You can use windows password reset disk which you can create it youself on Windows to reset your windows admin password.A password reset disk is useful and safe and free.
    It is fits all people who use Windows XP and further versions.
    If we forgot create it for our password,don't worry about forgot password that we can use a software to recover it.I have read an article about a  software which can recover windows password easily.
    http://www.daossoft.com/documents/how-t … word.html.

4. profile image47
    daveeloginposted 5 years ago

1. Download Windows Login Recovery Professional and install it.
    2. Burn the ISO image file to a bootable password recovery CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
    3. Set your locked PC as target to boot from CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
    4. Complete to reset windows password.

5. Randyrtet profile image61
    Randyrtetposted 5 years ago

emm, forgot Windows 7 password?
    There are some methods for you to reset it, just follow the info and have a try
    Option 1: Use a password reset disk to reset lost password if you have created one before forgetting the password.
    requirement: USB flash drive or floppy
    time: a few minutes
    Note: This password reset disk can be only created when you can log on with the lost windows password.

Option 2: use a freeware to crack lost Windows admin password, then you can get back the password, like Ophcrack
    requirement: download Ophcrack live CD,
    time: more than i hour

Option 3: a high efficient and easy-to-use low affordable shareware, like Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0, which can reset Windows 7 password quickly and successfully.
    Requirement: a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
    Time: within a few minutes.

Visit http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com … ssword.htm

Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 in any available computer.

Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD to remove lost Windows password. (or USB Flash drive)

Step 3: BIOS settings

Step 4: Recover forgotten Windows password with the burned CD/DVD (or USB Flash drive)

Good luck ~

6. profile image48
    nelladluposted 5 years ago

It's impossible that hack onto the administrator account and don't change the administrators password. If you want to hack the windows 7 administrator password, I have a good and safe method. You can download a Windows 7 Password Reset Tool and reset the password with it. I used Windows Password Reset 9.0 on reset-windows-password.com You could have a try this useful tool. Maybe it can help you.

working