jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hey, can somebody please explain to me what the advantages of satellite televisi

1. profile image46
    naskotoposted 7 years ago

Hey, can somebody please explain to me what the advantages of satellite television are?

Hey guys, I have cable television in my home but I am thinking about switching to satellite TV. I wonder what the advantages of satellite television over cable TV are. Any help is appreciated.

2. Canal_Digital profile image58
    Canal_Digitalposted 7 years ago

First of all, with the satellite TV you will have access to more channels.
    The other advantage of the satellite TV over the cable one is that you will have better quality of the picture.

f you do a research online, you will find out that the satellite television has the highest level of customer satisfaction among all.

Finally, the satellite TV is cheaper than the cable one.

This is more like a general answer, but I've made hubs with the basic features of the satellite and the cable TV. Here are links to them, so that you can compare on your own.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Satellite-TV-Basic-Features and http://hubpages.com/hub/Cable-TV-Straight-Facts

3. DISH Network Talk profile image70
    DISH Network Talkposted 7 years ago

The advantages are many.

The best way to learn the advantages is to call a sales consultant and have a conversation with them. The advantages are almost always specific to the customer.

Some of the basic differences are:
    • The way the signal is delivered
    • The number of HD channels
    • Advanced Receiver Features
    • Advanced online viewing
    • Newer technology

Satellite TV typically delivers a higher quality product to the customer at a competitive rate. Sometimes this rate is less, sometimes it is more. The real reason most people switch is because Cable TV is an old an relatively unreliable technology. Satellite TV is considered by many to be an upgrade from Cable TV.

4. essfive profile image52
    essfiveposted 7 years ago

Ok here goes

-lots of channels
    -minimal installation (especially if its online satelite tv)
    -tv from multi countries
    -tv in different languages
    -cost (not expensive for allt he channels you get)

there are probably more but these are my contributions here