jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can i get my website in the top search positions on google?

1. profile image50
    BulkK2posted 7 years ago

How can i get my website in the top search positions on google?

2. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Get feedbacks, voted by many people, good traffic and also quality articles.

Not to forget backlinking..

3. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

With the "Google 4.0" implementation, they seem to really be focusing on traffic.  The key is to have a few backlinks first, then get some traffic from various domains. 

Like everything else, the quality (pagerank) of the domains that send you traffic is very important.  Get this right and you'll see an almost real time response from Google.

4. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 7 years ago

getting relevant backlinks to your site is the biggest key. Google factors in many different things, but backlinks is the main one. The anchor text is also important that links to your site too.

Good luck!

5. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Do more SEO and get more quality backlinks.

6. profile image52
    RakhiChowdharyposted 7 years ago

There are various ways to get a website in the top search positions on Google. These include search engine submissions, directory submissions, regional submissions, deep linking, social bookmarking (digg, delicious, stumbleupon), social networking (facebook Fan page, twitter, tumblr), local business submission (superpages, local), top directory listing (dmoz, yahoo directory), article posting, forum participation, blog posting, contextual link building, reciprocal link building, guest blogging, press releases circulation, answering on yahoo, answer, wkikihow, hubpages, squidoo all these activities need to be done on regular basis.

Targeting keywords in anchor text, traffic increase to increase  backlinks will alltogether help in improving website ranking and push your website to top position.

7. alisa90 profile image56
    alisa90posted 3 years ago

What you need to do for a good tranking: 1 Articles must be unique and contain keywords (keywords can check here to see priceshttp://rankinity.com) 2 Having backlinks with good sites. If you do not know where to take them, porobujte place a few releases in social networks and your blogs. You'll see how a site's ranking will rise. 3 Analyze competitors