Invention Idea #6: A "keyboard glove" that responds to finger movements. Good

1. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Invention Idea #6:  A "keyboard glove" that responds to finger movements.  Good Idea?

My idea is to have 4-5 letters per finger.  Each letter would be activated by a particular range of motion, with an onscreen prompt to help you get used to it.  Thumb movements would trigger the spacebar.  It will probably have to end up being a two handed system for numbers and punctuation, which might defeat the purpose.

2. selfbetter profile image55
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

Hey! I had this idea about 10 years ago! I love going for walks but I spend a lot of time typing. I thought it would be great if I could put those gloves on and go for a walk. I might also need some sort of glasses that would allow me to see where I am going and the screen at the same time.

I wonder if it would be cost effective though. The market would probably very narrow (how many computer geeks are there who love hiking, walking, nordic walking, etc.?)  8o)

3. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

idea is good but they would have to have certain sensors in case someone waved at you and you waved back. Don't want it to think you are running your hand across the keyboard

working