Try this hub for instructions: http://hubpages.com/hub/google-earth-street-view
1) Go to google.com
2) Search for the place
3) Click maps in the top left corner of the page
4) Then click the orange person on the zoom in section on the right of the map, and drag him to the street or spot you want to see.
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click on the Maps link on the upper left bar of links.
3. In the Google Maps search box, type the street address you are looking for, and click Search or press Enter.
4. Click on the Satellite link which shows as a white button on the upper right side of the map.
5. To zoom in, you can click on the zoom in + (plus sign), or move the slider bar upward closer to the plus sign, or double-click anywhere on the map. This will zoom in closer to your street address. Zoom in as far as possible to see street.
When you click your mouse, the mouse pointer should change into a little hand, then you can drag as needed to move along the street/area to view as needed.
Hope that helps!
When you open the Google Earth, on the left panel your will see section called "layers". In layers. there is a option called "street view", just select it and on the right panel map you will see some maps like icon if your searched location has any street view option. Now click on the "cam" icon and enjoy the street view. thank you.
First install Google Earth on your computer.
Second step is to search the area which you want to see and third step is to zoom the area which you want to view.
by Guy Foxe6 years ago
Is Google Street View an Invasion of Privacy?A recent story on the NPR show, In the Media, discussed opposition to Google Street View, a feature as I'm sure you know that takes searchable 360 degree views of city...
by Ron Noble3 years ago
Does Google allow usage of street view images?I'm wondering if it is against Google's rules, regarding street view imagery usage (copyrights), to screenshot a street view image and use them for hub photos of a place?
by MomsTreasureChest4 years ago
Have you ever seen the Google Street View camera car around your neighborhood or on the highway?
by John Coviello5 years ago
Why Does Google Earth Provide Incorrect Longitude & Latitude Information?Using Google Earth, I have found it provides Incorrect Longitude & Latitude information, wereas Google Maps provides the correct...
by Irfan6 years ago
Do you ever click the ads when searching for something on google.you know the ads that come up on the right hand side of the screen when you do a search. I very rarely cick on them. Just wondering how many people...
by Audrey Selig5 years ago
How do you delete Google search history in IE and Firefox?Google appears to put frequently searched items at top of web page plus noting how many times a user has looked for a specific entry.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.