jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do u think windows 7 is the best OS?

1. profile image30
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

Do u think windows 7 is the best OS?

I think So,
          No windows 7 is an extendable version of XP.It has only some additional features when compared to XP.Microsoft is going to release another version of windows 7.I am completely not saying that it is not the best OS but it is some what better than XP.
    Can anybody help me regarding this point?

2. jdaviswrites profile image89
    jdaviswritesposted 7 years ago

I appreciate the suggestion nbbatt, but I have zero expertise in this field. I don't use windows, and I don't know what OS even means (operating system?...man I'm smart). Good luck

3. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 7 years ago

I can't say it's the best OS but windows has come a long way since the Windows 3.1 days. Personally I am a fan of a more flexible system that allows me to make changes such as open source software and OS's such as linux. However my computer runs Windows 7 Professional and I run linux as a virtual machine and I have been pleased since upgrading from XP Pro. I was worried it was going to be another Vista disaster which was such a huge disappointment but I was glad to be proven wrong this time. I actually enjoyed XP Pro a little better than 7 for a while but now I'll take 7 over the rest of them any day.

4. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

Win 7 is not the best OS but it is best product of Microsoft company in comparison to XP & Vista or earlier versions of Windows.

I love Ubuntu 10.04 & most importantly its graphic is much better than win 7 ( in my view)

working