jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My Blogger blog is not seen by Google even though I inserted meta tags. What sho

1. Multiflavour profile image56
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

My Blogger blog is not seen by Google even though I inserted meta tags. What should I do?

2. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

There are a lot of things you can do.

1. You could ping it using pingates, pingoat or a service like that.

2. You should also look into places where you can post your RSS feed, there are hundreds of them. (Search here on hubpages for RSS directories I know there are some good hubs on the topic.)

3. Create xml sitemap and submit to google.

4. Keep adding more content and ping each post.

Of course there are loads of other things you can do, but these will be good to start with.

3. kentuckyslone profile image85
    kentuckysloneposted 7 years ago

Blogger is actually owned by Google so yeah they can "see" it. But you will not automatically get traffic from the search just because it is 'seen' you need to concentrate on high quality unique content that people are interested in reading and you should do that consistently over time.

Meta tags are fine and they should be used but the old saying "content is king' is the truth.

My advice - Publish for human beings and not for the search engines. With that in mind you will see success.

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Submit it to this website (free):

or directly to Google:

5. SubmissionWork profile image37
    SubmissionWorkposted 7 years ago

Hire someone to do social bookmarking for your blog.

This is the best way to get indexed by Google.

6. Leslie_Siegel profile image83
    Leslie_Siegelposted 7 years ago

The secret to blogging and getting the client to show is simple, and here's what you do: It's not just one blog. You have to connect it all thru many mediums and sites. Not spam, but each post must connect the blog to it, so it does not come as spam, such as my own name:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds … 386c77b788   I AM POST 1 2 3 5 6 and so on!

1. GO to Blogger.com

2. Start a blog by cutting and pasting the client's HTML in page source to the blog, then add some final writings to the blog, a few photos, more about the client, especially in the big box at the top of blog. That's your portal meta tags.You use those and cut and paste your way across the net, but making articles and posts be part of the boards and sites you go to. You also ask for links and give them your links, and it takes about 9 months, and finally, if you are doing what you should be, and not over doing it, you should see it showing when you put in the category.

3. Go to boards or chat rooms and ask those in the rooms and boards to go and check out the client's main site as Blogger Queen did for the gold dealer she did it for.

4. Make a viral video a simple 40 second video on the site or person, it does not have to be perfect, and write a nice article about them, and place it in YouTube and other sites on Yahoo and Google, etc. If you make video fast and interesting, it will "viral" quickly as many of Blogger Queen's client's did. The Equal Opportunity Council is on first page google if you type in "top online job board" you will see them. Also other clients show up with same type of key words.

5. Keep up the posting, and keep searching. The more people that go to the portals and articles you write on the client, the higher the client's product/service is in Google or Yahoo. It sounds complicated but in my next aritcle I will tell you much more and show you more examples... This is just to warm the cake in the oven. Thank you.