My Blogger blog is not seen by Google even though I inserted meta tags. What should I do?
There are a lot of things you can do.
1. You could ping it using pingates, pingoat or a service like that.
2. You should also look into places where you can post your RSS feed, there are hundreds of them. (Search here on hubpages for RSS directories I know there are some good hubs on the topic.)
3. Create xml sitemap and submit to google.
4. Keep adding more content and ping each post.
Of course there are loads of other things you can do, but these will be good to start with.
Blogger is actually owned by Google so yeah they can "see" it. But you will not automatically get traffic from the search just because it is 'seen' you need to concentrate on high quality unique content that people are interested in reading and you should do that consistently over time.
Meta tags are fine and they should be used but the old saying "content is king' is the truth.
My advice - Publish for human beings and not for the search engines. With that in mind you will see success.
Hire someone to do social bookmarking for your blog.
This is the best way to get indexed by Google.
The secret to blogging and getting the client to show is simple, and here's what you do: It's not just one blog. You have to connect it all thru many mediums and sites. Not spam, but each post must connect the blog to it, so it does not come as spam, such as my own name:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds … 386c77b788 I AM POST 1 2 3 5 6 and so on!
1. GO to Blogger.com
2. Start a blog by cutting and pasting the client's HTML in page source to the blog, then add some final writings to the blog, a few photos, more about the client, especially in the big box at the top of blog. That's your portal meta tags.You use those and cut and paste your way across the net, but making articles and posts be part of the boards and sites you go to. You also ask for links and give them your links, and it takes about 9 months, and finally, if you are doing what you should be, and not over doing it, you should see it showing when you put in the category.
3. Go to boards or chat rooms and ask those in the rooms and boards to go and check out the client's main site as Blogger Queen did for the gold dealer she did it for.
4. Make a viral video a simple 40 second video on the site or person, it does not have to be perfect, and write a nice article about them, and place it in YouTube and other sites on Yahoo and Google, etc. If you make video fast and interesting, it will "viral" quickly as many of Blogger Queen's client's did. The Equal Opportunity Council is on first page google if you type in "top online job board" you will see them. Also other clients show up with same type of key words.
5. Keep up the posting, and keep searching. The more people that go to the portals and articles you write on the client, the higher the client's product/service is in Google or Yahoo. It sounds complicated but in my next aritcle I will tell you much more and show you more examples... This is just to warm the cake in the oven. Thank you.
by hazelwood4 6 years ago
I have been contemplating about setting a Blogger blog, has anyone had any success on setting up this type of blog? What are some of your success stories? Do you have any tips and tricks for Blogger? I look forward to reading the responses.
by Multiflavour 7 years ago
I inserted the URL address of my Blogger blog in google but no match available. What can I do?
by Shadaan Alam 4 years ago
I have been off from hubpages and hence couldnt even give reply to my other forum post which i have asked last week regarding domain registration. Anyways i am so pathetic at the moment- my blogger blog has been attacked for the second time by malware and i really dont know what to do. Earlier too...
by Kamran 7 years ago
Publish article on hubpages or blogger blog??I have written a great post (atleast I think so ) now I am confused where to publish it here on hubpages or my new blog with PR0 ? main keywords of article are also there in blog title and url ....which one will rank high in Google I am only looking for...
by LOT2DO 6 years ago
How to make your Blogger blog look more professional?
by Kathleen Odenthal 3 years ago
Im a blogger and I am assuming many others here are bloggers. I was wondering what you blog about, where you blog, and was thinking that maybe we can do something like post our blogs so we can follow each other or something.... I blog on Blogger and my focus is the arts, all mediums ranging from...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|