jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite Subscription Antivirus software and why?

1. danatheteacher profile image65
    danatheteacherposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite Subscription Antivirus software and why?

2. profile image47
    tusharmuliyaposted 7 years ago

Avira AntiVir
    because it gives totally protectio to our pc.

3. couponalbum profile image60
    couponalbumposted 7 years ago

Norton Internet Security, as it offers best PC protection. Norton has recently come out with their new 2011 software programs, and they are too good!

4. Conor Kindel profile image67
    Conor Kindelposted 7 years ago

Your question referes to "subscription" so you may want answers limited to paid-for software but I now use Microsoft Security Essentials on my PC's and laptop and never had a problem. And it is free.

5. Invisiblestats profile image58
    Invisiblestatsposted 7 years ago

Norton has always been the best for me..we have four laptops and a pc in our house and its has been great never had any problems..little expensive tho as had to buy it twice as it only covers three devices.

6. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Norton is the best in my opinion as it provides complete security.

7. profile image32
    nbbatt.composted 7 years ago

Hi nice question,in my opinion Kaspersky antivirus is the best one because it provides the security and gives 6 months warranty.But i have another opinion that any antivirus is the best one because every software provides some security according to it's capacity.So the user must select the better antivrus software based on his interest and according to the his\her usage to the computer.

8. profile image47
    jhonasposted 7 years ago

Norton is the best and great software. It provides strong protection to our computer. It catches the whole tupe of virus, spyware and malware.

http://www.bestantivirusreviewed.com/do … ivirus.php

9. charlemont profile image78
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

With the purchase of a netbook I decided to install Ashampoo anti-malware on it. Partially for testing purposes (I'll publish a review hub of it soon), partially because the netbook is mainly for email and surfing, so it doesn't need a top-notch security suite. So far ashampoo is unobtrusive and low on system resources, which as you might know are limited on netbooks.

working